Classic Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
Sink your teeth into some juicy treat with this this Classic Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe –marinated in flavorful ingredients, deep-fried, and served with a special sauce. Perfect for family dinners of parties with friends!
For this chicken wings recipe, you will need:
Chicken wings, cut in half
1. Marinate chicken wings in salt, pepper, and Calamansi Juice.
2. Mix flour with 5-spice powder and roll the marinated chicken wings in this mixture.
3. Deep fry in hot oil for 10-13 minutes.
4. Prepare the buffalo sauce. In a separate pan, melt butter and add in hot sauce ( 1:1 Ratio ) sugar, ketchup, soy sauce. Thicken with flour.
5. Once the chicken wings are done, strain the oil and toss the wings on a bowl, add in generous amounts of buffalo sauce and toss till every part of the chicken is coated heavily.
6. Lay pieces of wings on a plate. Best served with Celery sticks and dipped in Gourmet’s Thousand Island Dressing.
Enjoy and share!