Roman Garlic Spread Pasta
by Chef Ico Molera
With the creaminess of cheese made more exciting with garlic, this roman garlic spread pasta easily becomes a favorite. A welcome option if you want to break away from the classic pasta recipes!
1 bottle Gourmet Farms Roman Garlic Spread [goldenticket]
salt to taste
1 cup celery leaves, chopped
3 cups lettuce, chopped
¼ cup cilantro, chopped
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 pcs Cannelloni pasta
1 cup grated mozarella cheese (alternative: cheddar)
1. In a bowl, mix the celery, cilantro, and lettuce. Add salt to taste.
2. Add extra virgin olive oil and Gourmet Farms Roman Garlic Spread. Mix.
3. Pre-heat oven to 200°Celsius.
4. Cook canneloni as directed in the package. When done, stuff the mixture in.
5. Top with cheese.
6. Bake in an oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese turns golden brown.
Serve hot with bread on the side.
Share the recipe and let others enjoy this wonderful dish too!